Adding Users to Your Account
You can add Users to have access to your Faith Teams account, and you can set Permissions for each user so they only have access to what they should.
To Add a New User:
- Click on the “Tools & Admin” tab in the menu.
- Click “Users & Access”.
- Click “Invite New User to Faith Teams”.
- In the pop-up window, type the first few letters of the first or last name of the person you want to invite to be a User.
- Click on the name of the person you want to invite.
- In the next pop-up window, select the permission-level for each of the areas of Faith Teams they should have.
- Click “Invite”.
- They will receive an email invitation and can accept the invitation and setup their personal login.
- Until they accept the invitation, they will be listed in the Pending Invitations list at the bottom of the Users page.