Creating Automated Follow-Ups based on Attendance Check-Ins
You can create automated follow-ups which are triggered when a person’s attendance is recorded in Faith Teams via Check-ins.
- Click on the “Follow-Ups” tab in the menu.
- Click “Automated Follow-ups”.
- This page has three main sections. The middle section is for Automated Follow-ups using Check-ins.
- In the middle section, click “Create”.
- Click on the type of action you want to automate. You’ll have the option to:
- Send a Text
- Send an Email
- Create an Assignment for a member of your staff/team.
- From the pop-up window, input the details and content of the message you want to send.
- Click “Save”.
- Repeat Steps 4 thru 7 until you have added all the steps of your follow-up plan.
NOTE: When you create a new automated follow-up, it will be Paused by default. Click the PLAY button to activate each step of your follow-up plan.