Setting Notification Preferences for Volunteers
When a volunteer is scheduled to serve, they will receive a notification of the request to serve. The default setting is for them to receive both email AND text message notifications. If you need to change this setting, you can.
- Click on the ‘People’ tab in the menu.
- Find the person you needs to change their notification preferences, and click their name to open their profile page.
- In the Contact Info section, click “Edit Section”.
- You’ll see checkboxes labeled “Notify” beside their Mobile # and also beside their Email Address.
- Make the changes needed, and click “Save”.