Setting up Classes
When tracking attendance and doing Check-in with Faith Teams, you’ll need to setup Classes. Even the main sanctuary will be considered as a class.
To setup classes:
- Click on the ‘Events’ tab in the menu.
- Click “Calendar”.
- Click on any Event, then click “Check-In”.
- In the bottom left section of the check-in screen, you’ll see a list of classes.
- Click the LIST icon to open your list of classes.
- To add a new class, click the Green + icon.
- Once your new class is added to the list, you can edit the name, location, etc.
- For each class, you can use the toggle switch to either “show” or “ hide” this class for this event type.
- Also, you can select a TAG if you’d like to only show certain people during check-in for this class. One of the options here is “Previously checked in” which will default to only show a list of people who have previously checked into this class. You can always change that filter on-the-fly to find whomever you need to check-in.