How Can We Help?
Adding a Church Service or Event to your Calendar
Easily add all your Church Services and Events to your Faith Teams Calendar.
- In the menu, click ‘Events”, then click “Calendar”.
- Click the Blue + Symbol to add a new church service or event.
From the pop-up window, input the details for this church service or event.
- Input the TITLE of this event.
- Input additional information (optional)
- Input the location for this event (optional)
- Select the DATE this event will begin
- Input the TIME for this event, or check the checkbox to make it “All Day”
- From the “Repeats” dropdown, choose how often this event will repeat on your calendar.
- Most Church Services repeat “Weekly”, but you can also select “Daily, Bi-Weekly, or Monthly”
- Next, select how long you want this event to repeat on your calendar.
- You can tell it to repeat a certain number of times, or…
- You can tell it to repeat until a certain date.
- Choose the Color you want this event to be on your calendar.
- Click “Save”