How Can We Help?
Creating a Service Plan
The Service Planner lets you create a complete itinerary for your church services and events to keep the entire team on the same page.
Creating a Service Plan:
- From the menu, click “Events”, then click “Calendar”.
- Click on the Event you want to create a plan for, then in the pop-up window, click “Plan”.
Build your Plan:
- Click the Blue + Symbol to Add stuff to your plan.
- Add Headers to create Sections within your plan
- Add Songs
- Add Items (Line Items for things like “Sermon, Transition, Prayer Time, etc.)
- Edit the time frame for each item as you are adding them to your plan to create a clean timeline for this event.
- Grab the lines to the left of an item to drag it into a different position.
From the “Actions” button, you can:
- “Load a Template” – Using a template you’ve previously saved
- “Save as Template” – Saving your current plan to use as a template in the future.
Sharing your Service Plan:
Click “Actions” to either Download the Plan or Email the Plan to the team members who are scheduled to serve during this event.
NOTE: Team members who are scheduled can also access the Service Plan from the Faith Teams Mobile App.