How Can We Help?
Removing a Tag from People
You can remove a Tag from one person or several people at once.
There are multiple ways to do this.
From the TAGS Screen:
- From the “People” menu tab, click “TAGS” to access the TAGS Screen.
- Check the check box beside the TAG you want to remove. This will show a list of everyone who has this Tag.
- From the list of people, check the check box beside the people who need this tag removed.
- Click “Actions”
- Click “Remove Tag”
One at a time:
- Find the Person in your People List, and click their name to open their Profile Page.
- In the bottom right, you’ll see the TAGS section.
- Click “Edit” in the Tags Section.
- Click the “Delete” icon [trash can] beside the Tag you want to remove.
- In the pop-up window, confirm that you want to remove this Tag.