How Can We Help?
Searching for Contribution Data
You can easily SEARCH for any kind of Contribution Data you need.
- From the menu, click “Contributions”, then click “Contribution Search”.
- You can input a Date Range, then click “Search” to see all the contributions in that date range.
Below the “Search” button, click “more filters” to search for specific contributions.
You can search by:
- See contributions from a specific person in your database
- Batch ID
- See all the contributions from a specific Batch #
- See contributions of a specific dollar amount
- See contributions designated to a specific Fund (tithing, missions, etc.)
- Contribution TYPE
- See contributions based on Type (cash, check, etc.)
- See contributions that include certain words input as a note by the donor
Once you’ve found the data you need, you can click the Download Icon to download this data.