How Can We Help?
Setting up Volunteer Teams
- Go to the “Events” tab in the menu.
- Click “Setup Volunteer Teams”.
- On this screen, you will see three columns: Teams, Roles, People
- “Teams” is your list of all your different teams. (Example: Worship Team)
- “Roles” are the different roles within each team. (Example: Guitar, Keyboard, Drums)
- “People” is a list of the people who serve in each Role.
To Create a New Team:
Click the Blue + Symbol in the Teams column, and input the name of the Team.
To Add ROLES for a Team:
- Click on the Team you want to add Roles for.
- Click the Blue + symbol in the Roles column, and input the name of the Role.
NOTE: Each Team can have (1) Role which will be identified as “Leader”. This is important because all notifications for team members accepting or declining a schedule request will be sent to the leaders who are in this role.
Example: The worship team has the role of ‘Worship Leader’ and several other roles for the band. When the band members are requested to be scheduled, they will receive a text/email for the event. Once they accept or decline, the ‘Worship Leader’ role will be notified. You can have 1 or more people in the Leader Role.
To add People to a Team/Role:
- Click on the Team, then the Role you want to add people to.
- Click the Blue + symbol in the People column, and select the people who need to be added to that role.
To Remove a Person from a Team/Role:
- Click on the Team, then click the Role you want to remove a person from.
- Click “Actions” beside the person’s name, and click “Remove from Role”.