Deleting a Contribution
NOTE: You cannot delete an online digital contribution, but you can delete a contribution which was manually input. When you do this, it’s a “soft-delete” meaning that it won’t show in your system any longer, but Faith Teams keeps an audit-trail in the back-end of everything in regards to contributions.
Deleting a Contribution:
- There are two ways to locate the contribution you want to delete:
- Use the “Contribution Entry” screen to open the batch where this contribution was input.
- Use the “Contribution Search” screen to search for the contribution, and open the batch.
- Once the batch is open, you will see a list of the contributions from that batch in the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on the contribution number of the contribution you want to delete.
- Click “Delete”.
- In the pop-up window, click “Delete” to confirm.