Merging Duplicate Entries
The Merge Tool is helpful when you have accidentally added the same person twice. You can merge the two entries into one.
- Click on the ‘People’ tab in the menu.
- Locate the person you want to remove, and open their profile page.
- In the bottom left, click “Merge Tool”.
- When you open the Merge Tool, you will see the data from the “Merge FROM” person on the left, the data from the “Merge TO” person on the right, and the middle column will have blank fields.
- Use the arrows to select the data you want to use for the final result of this merged person.
- Once you are done, click “Merge Data & Delete Original Person”.