Adding Custom Fields to track any info you need
You can add custom “User-Defined Fields” which will be shown on each profile page. This allows you to track any information that is valuable to your church.
- Click on the ‘People’ tab in the menu.
- Open any personal profile page.
- In the User-Defined Fields section, click the Gear icon in the top right.
- Click “Add User Defined Field”.
- Input the name of the User-Defined Field. For Example: “Water Baptism Date”
- In the second column, select the type of data you want to record. You can choose from:
- If you select “Dropdown”, you will need to add the drop-down options in the third column. Separate each option with a comma. For example: black,white,blue,red
- Once you have added all the user-defined fields you want to, click “Save All” at the bottom.