Creating a Public Form
Public Forms can be created and used for registrations, conference sign-ups, guest connections, and a lot more. You can collect information, collect payments, automatically assign Tags, and trigger automated-follow-ups…all through public forms.
To create a Public Form:
- Click on the “Tools & Admin” tab in the menu.
- Click “Public Forms”.
- Click “Create New Form”.
- In the pop-up window, you can choose the type of form you want to create.
- Add your logo or a header image by clicking “Drop header image here or click to upload”.
- Edit the Name of the Form by clicking where it says, “Click to Enter Form Name”.
Adding Fields to your Form:
- Click “Choose Fields” on the left side of the page.
- Drag-and-drop any of the data fields into your form.
- Edit each field to include the wording and options you need.
Custom Setting for your Form:
- Click “Settings” on the left side of the page.
- Use the first two checkboxes if you want to add registrants or update existing people in your database.
- SMS Codeword: This is where you can set a keyword for people to text to receive your form. For example: “Text Hello if you’re a Guest today. We’d love to connect with you!” As soon as they text that keyword to your church texting number, the form will be sent directly to their phone.
- You can adjust the color scheme of the form using the color scheme drop-down.
- Assign TAG: You can automatically assign a TAG to people who complete your form.
- NOTE: This is a very powerful feature.
- Using this option, you can trigger entire follow-up workflows using the automated follow-ups for Tags.
- This feature also makes it extremely easy to communicate with people who have completed your form from the Tags screen.
- In the “Notify” field, add the email address of the people who need to be notified any time this form is completed.
Once you have completed the design and setup of your form, click “Save”.