Creating Automated Follow-Ups for TAGS
You can create automated follow-ups which are triggered when a TAG is added to a person (either manually or automatically through a form). NOTE: Only newly tagged people will be affected. People who already have this tag will not be affected.
- Click on the “Follow-Ups” tab in the menu.
- Click “Automated Follow-ups”.
- This page has three main sections. The top section is for Automated Follow-ups using TAGS.
- In the top section, click “Create”.
- Click on the type of action you want to automate. You’ll have the option to:
- Send a Text
- Send an Email
- Create an Assignment for a member of your staff/team.
- From the pop-up window, input the details and content of the message you want to send.
- Click “Save”.
- Repeat Steps 4 thru 7 until you have added all the steps of your follow-up plan.
NOTE: When you create a new automated follow-up, it will be Paused by default. Click the PLAY button to activate each step of your follow-up plan.