Getting an Anniversary List
Anniversary Date is not a standard field in Faith Teams. If you want to track Anniversaries, you will need to add it as a User-Defined Field.
- Click on the ‘People’ tab in the menu.
- Click on any person’s name to open their personal profile page.
- Click the gear icon in the top right of the “User Defined Fields” section.
- Type “Anniversary Date” as the Description.
- Select “Date” as the “Field Type”.
- Now you can record Anniversary Dates for your members.
To get a list of anniversaries for a certain date:
- Click on the ‘Tags’ tab in the menu.
- On the left side of the screen, scroll down and click “Custom Fields” to open this section.
- Check the checkbox for “Anniversary Date”.
- You can select a date range, or use the drop-down to select a certain month.
- This will filter your list to only show the people who have an anniversary during that date range or month.
- Next, you can download the list, send an email to selected people, etc.