Printing and Sending Contribution Statements
Faith Teams makes it very easy to print or email contribution statements at year-end tax time, or more often if you prefer.
- Click on the “Contributions” tab in the menu.
- Click “Contribution Statements”.
- Click “Edit Statement Text”.
- This is where you will edit the Greeting, Personal note, Closing, and Signature which will show up on each individual contribution statement.
- Click “Contribution Statement Options”.
- From the pop-up window, select the options you want to see, and click “Run Report”.
- You should now see a list of Contributors who have a statement available.
- Click “Email Selected Statements” if you want to send an email with their contribution statement attached.
- Click “Download All” if you want to download all the contribution statements to print for mailing or manual distribution.
- There is also the option to “Download all without Email Addresses”. This option is used if you used the Email option, but not everybody had an email address.