Setting up Team Leaders to Receive Notifications of Accepts & Declines
When scheduling volunteers to serve, Team Leaders can get notifications when people either Accept or Decline the request to serve.
- Click on the ‘Volunteers’ tab in the menu.
- Click “Schedule Volunteer Teams”.
- In the “Which Service” drop-down, select the service you want to setup.
- Next, click “Set Volunteers”.
- In the pop-up window, locate the Team Leader Role who need to be notified of accepts & declines. For example: Worship Director or Host Team Leader.
- NOTE: If you don’t see a Team Leader Role for the team you are looking for, you should check the Help Article for Setting up Volunteer Teams. It talks about the importance of having a Leader Role for each of your Teams.
- Once you have located the Team Leader Role in the list, use the + button to add (1).
- Click “Finished” at the bottom of the screen.
- Schedule the Team Leader to serve, the same way you schedule other team members to serve. Whenever somebody from that team Accepts or Declines their request, the Team Leader will get an email/text notification.