Setting up the Number of Volunteers Needed for each Event/Service
Setting Up the Number of Volunteers Needed for Each Event/Service
When scheduling volunteers to serve, you first need to establish how many of each role you need for each event. For example: For the Sunday Morning worship service, we need 1 Guitarist, 1 drummer, 1 keyboard, and 3 vocalists.
To set the number of each role needed for your events:
- Click on the ‘Volunteers’ tab in the menu.
- Click “Schedule Volunteer Teams”.
- In the “Which Service” drop-down, select the service you want to setup.
- Next, click “Set Volunteers”.
- In the pop-up window, use the + and – buttons for each role to set how many of each role you need to schedule for that event type.
- Click “Finished” at the bottom of the screen.
- Repeat Steps 3 thru 6 until you have setup all your events/services.