The Weekly Visitor Report
The Weekly Visitor Report is a summary of the activity at your church from the past week. It is sent every Monday morning and will show Attendance Totals, Visitors, and Absentee’s. You can add as many people to receive this report as you want.
To receive the Weekly Visitor Report:
- Click on the “Volunteers” tab in the menu.
- Click “Setup Volunteer Teams”.
- In the Teams column on the left, click on the team called “FAITHTEAMS-ADMIN-TEAM”.
- In the Roles column in the middle, click on the Role called “FAITHTEAMS-ADMIN-VISITOR-NOTIFICATIONS”.
- In the People column on the right, click the Green + icon, then type the first few letters of the first or last name of the person you want to receive the report. Once you see their name, click their name to add them to the list.
- Add as many people as you want to this Role. Everybody in this list will receive the Monday Weekly Visitor Report via Email.