Text-to-Give allows people to send a simple text message to your church texting number to give a contribution. If you haven’t activated Online Giving for your church, you need to do that first.
To setup Text-to-Give for your church:
- Click on the “Tools & Admin” tab in the menu.
- Click “Your Church Profile”.
- Click “Setup Online Giving”.
- In the bottom left section of the screen, click “Edit Section” in the Text-to-Give block.
- Check the checkbox to enable Text-to-Give.
- The default keyword will be “Give”. You can edit this if you wish.
- Use the drop-down to select your church texting number.
- NOTE: You can use a generic shared number, but it’s best to use your church texting number.
- Click “Save”.