Using the Blackout Calendar
The Blackout calendar can be used to block dates for team members when they are not available to serve, such as vacations, etc. When they block a date, they will not be available to be scheduled when scheduling volunteers to serve.
- Click on the ‘Volunteers’ tab in the menu.
- Click “Blackout Calendar”.
- Select the Person from the drop-down, and click “Add Blackout Date”.
- In the pop-up window:
- Select the Date they will be unavailable.
- Add any notes you want to keep to reference why they were unavailable.
- Click “Save”.
- From the Blackout Calendar page, you will be able to see a dot for each person who has blocked that date. You can click on any date to see a list of the people who have blocked that date.