Using the Song Library
The Song Library is where you can create Song Files, which can be used in your service plans, and be sent to your musicians and singers. You can add YouTube and iTunes links, chord charts, and more.
- Click on the ‘Events’ tab in the menu.
- Click “Song Library”.
- To create a New Song, click the Green + icon, and input the name and any other details about the song.
- To add resources to your songs, find the song in the list and click the title.
- Click “Add item” to add attach documents, YouTube links, and iTunes links to the song.
- Now, when you use this song in a Service Plan, all your singers and musicians can easily have access to all these resources.
TIP: Your musicians can use the Faith Teams mobile app to open the Service Plan and access Chord Charts and Lyrics as they perform in the service.