Using the Text "Chat" Feature
Faith Teams has a great feature where you can “chat” via text message from your computer or the Faith Teams mobile app. The texts will be sent from the local phone number your church has selected for their Faith Teams account. This is especially helpful when somebody replies to a mass text or an automated follow-up text. Once you get the notification of an incoming text, you can jump in and chat with them in real-time.
- Click on the ‘People’ tab in the menu.
- Open the profile page of the person you want to chat with.
- Click the “Communications” button on the left.
- Click “SMS/Text”.
- Now you can see text messages which have been sent to them and their replies. You can send new instant texts to this person, and view their replies in real-time.
- From the Faith Teams Mobile App, simply open the profile page of the person you want to chat with, and click the SMS Text button.
Here’s an example of what the Text Message Chat Feature looks like on your computer: